TKaraoke official web site.
Review web site tkaraoke.com.
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

We are moving to a new forum, this forum will be closed in a few days.
New Forum Address
Forum này sẽ đóng cửa trong vòng vài ngày, xem tin tức ở link trên.
TKaraoke 1.3 Options · View
vcdz382
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 4:55:48 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
TKaraoke version 1.3 is coming soon. A key feature of version 1.3 is the ability to specify your own song name structure instead of always using the "author - singer - song" format. To specify our own structure, create a file in the root folder of your songs and name it %u% - %v% - %w% - %x% - %y% - %z%.tksns where u, v, w, x, y, z can be any of these {album, author, singer, song, key, sex}. Files and sub-directories of the root directory will inherit this structure unless you provide a different tksns file for the sub-directories. In this case, the structure defined in the sub-directory will override the structure in the root directory.

If you do not define any song name structure, the default structure will be used. The default structure is %author% - %singer% - %song%.

For example, if you renamed your songs according to this post, you would create a tksns file %album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns as shown in the screenshot below.

File Attachment(s):
TKaraoke1.3.jpg (375kb) downloaded 2,007 time(s).

vcdz382 attached the following image(s):
SongNameStructureFile.jpg

tongvo
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:56:49 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Uploader

Joined: 8/17/2008
Posts: 37
Location: usa
So, if I want to name a song album in this format

PBNK60_03 - Quang Le - Dem Trao Ky Niem - Nhac Que Huong - Nhac Si.mkv

Then I would create an .ksns file in this format

%album%-%singer%-%song%-%genre%author%.tksns

is that right?

Thanks
vcdz382
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 12:15:56 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tongvo wrote:
So, if I want to name a song album in this format

PBNK60_03 - Quang Le - Dem Trao Ky Niem - Nhac Que Huong - Nhac Si.mkv

Then I would create an .ksns file in this format

%album%-%singer%-%song%-%genre%author%.tksns

is that right?

Thanks

There are 2 user-define fields named "key" and "sex". Their default meaning is "key note" (tông) and "singer sex" (giọng). You can change the meaning of these 2 user-define fields but you must use "%key%" and "%sex%" to refer to them. In your case, you would create a .ksns file like this:
%album% - %singer% - %song% - %key% - %author%.tksns or
%album% - %singer% - %song% - %sex% - %author%.tksns

You can hide any field (album, author, singer, key, sex, and lyric) except the "song name" field from the Options menu.

We might change %sex% to %genre% if genre is more useful info than %sex%.
fantoma
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 1:56:08 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/6/2009
Posts: 38
I can't wait for the next version of TK and TKT. Thanks.
tvuheli
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:29:05 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 87
Location: USA
This is kinda stupid to ask but how do you create a tksns file inside the root folder?
vcdz382
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:46:19 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tvuheli wrote:
This is kinda stupid to ask but how do you create a tksns file inside the root folder?

You can just create a text file and rename it. The default Windows's Folder Options hide the extension so you must change the Folder Options to show the file extension and change it from txt to tksns. It's probably faster if you download this file below and just rename it to the structure you want.

File Attachment(s):
%album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns (1kb) downloaded 723 time(s).


tvuheli
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:07:17 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 87
Location: USA
Thanks a lot!
kdoweb
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:42:26 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Moderator

Joined: 9/20/2008
Posts: 76
Location: California
vcdz382 wrote:
TKaraoke version 1.3 is coming soon. A key feature of version 1.3 is the ability to specify your own song name structure instead of always using the "author - singer - song" format. To specify our own structure, create a file in the root folder of your songs and name it %u% - %v% - %w% - %x% - %y% - %z%.tksns where u, v, w, x, y, z can be any of these {album, author, singer, song, key, sex}. Files and sub-directories of the root directory will inherit this structure unless you provide a different tksns file for the sub-directories. In this case, the structure defined in the sub-directory will override the structure in the root directory.

If you do not define any song name structure, the default structure will be used. The default structure is %author% - %singer% - %song%.

For example, if you renamed your songs according to this post, you would create a tksns file %album% - %singer% - %song%.tksns as shown in the screenshot below.



Hi vcdz382,

Should the new version 1.3.0.01 and not 1.3.0.021?

kdoweb
tongvo
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:59:08 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Uploader

Joined: 8/17/2008
Posts: 37
Location: usa
I have the following format

%album% - %author% - %singer% - %song% -%key% - %sex%.tksns

and then rename my song like this

PBN_1 - unknown - Phi Nhung - Phai Long Em Con Gai Ben Tre - Que Huong - Nu

Everything line up ok, but I get song name and tên bài hát at the same time.

Can I just have the song name column not to show up? Since tên bài hát and song name
are the same, and I cannot hide either column.

Thanks.
vcdz382
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:19:54 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
kdoweb wrote:
Hi vcdz382,

Should the new version 1.3.0.01 and not 1.3.0.021?

kdoweb

Our QA person decided to keep the build number for easy tracking.
vcdz382
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:21:28 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tongvo wrote:
I have the following format

%album% - %author% - %singer% - %song% -%key% - %sex%.tksns

and then rename my song like this

PBN_1 - unknown - Phi Nhung - Phai Long Em Con Gai Ben Tre - Que Huong - Nu

Everything line up ok, but I get song name and tên bài hát at the same time.

Can I just have the song name column not to show up? Since tên bài hát and song name
are the same, and I cannot hide either column.

Thanks.

This is a bug and should be fixed. We saw this bug once but can't repeat it. I tried to repeat your case but couldn't get the "Song Name" column to show up. If you restart TKaraoke, can you get the Song Name column to show up? Please list the exact step you did to get the Song Name column to show up.
tongvo
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:35:29 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Uploader

Joined: 8/17/2008
Posts: 37
Location: usa
First time when I load tkaraoke, the format is ok, but as I start to hide some columns, then the song name start
to appear. See photo

File Attachment(s):
Tkaraoke bug.JPG (287kb) downloaded 257 time(s).


vcdz382
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:43:40 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tongvo wrote:
First time when I load tkaraoke, the format is ok, but as I start to hide some columns, then the song name start
to appear. See photo

Can you repeat this problem? Another word, what exactly should I do to see this issue. I know the bug is there but I'm having a hard time repeating it. I did tried to hide and unhide columns but couldn't get the Song Name column to show up again.
tongvo
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:35:37 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Uploader

Joined: 8/17/2008
Posts: 37
Location: usa
Yes, the problem repeat every time. If you hide three columns (tông, giọng, nhac sĩ) and then hide lyrics,
as you do this, the other columns (the remaining columns) keeps getting wider. This is when the song name column start to show up.

vcdz382
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:45:11 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tongvo wrote:
Yes, the problem repeat every time. If you hide three columns (tông, giọng, nhac sĩ) and then hide lyrics,
as you do this, the other columns (the remaining columns) keeps getting wider. This is when the song name column start to show up.


No matter what I do, I can't get the Song Name column to show up. Are you saying that if you restart TKaraoke, the Song Name column doesn't show up but when you start hiding columns, it will show up?
tongvo
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:04:52 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member , Uploader

Joined: 8/17/2008
Posts: 37
Location: usa
Are you using single screen mode or dual screen mode?
I started single mode, and then switch to dual screen mode.
It appears right away, every time.
Here's what I did to get the "song name" to show up.

1. Load tkaraoke
2. Select one song in single screen mode. As the song is being played. Start dual mode.
3. Move vlc player screen to second monitor (tv). Your main monitor is left with the song selection
screen. This is when the song name and tên bài hát shows up at the same time.

vcdz382
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:51:23 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
tongvo wrote:
Are you using single screen mode or dual screen mode?
I started single mode, and then switch to dual screen mode.
It appears right away, every time.

Tried that, doesn't show up. Try this:
1. Quit TKaraoke
2. Go to C:\Program Files\TSofts\TKaraoke\UserData and delete settings.dat
3. Start TKaraoke

Pay attention to what you do to get it to show up.
bnguyenar1
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:03:25 PM
Rank: Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/30/2009
Posts: 12
Location: litte rock, ar
The isue occurs àfter the initial load. Click on any song to play and then double click on search window to go back to song líst and you will see song name and tên bái hát appear with exactly the same with file exxtension .VOB. Also window that shows current and next song also have song name with file exxtension .VOB.
vcdz382
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:03:36 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
bnguyenar1 wrote:
The isue occurs àfter the initial load. Click on any song to play and then double click on search window to go back to song líst and you will see song name and tên bái hát appear with exactly the same with file exxtension .VOB. Also window that shows current and next song also have song name with file exxtension .VOB.

Thank you for detailed step. We have a identified this "song name showing up" bug. It will be fixed in the next build. About the .vob showing up as song name, I think your song name was named incorrectly. For example, if you name your song "song 1.vob.vob" then the song name is "song 1.vob". Windows default settings hide the file extension already so you shouldn't rename your song with the ending .vob. Try using Windows Explorer and remove .vob on the song name. If TKaraoke still load that file, that means you have extra .vob as stated above. Post back and let us know if this is not the case.
vcdz382
Posted: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:24:22 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: Administration

Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 1,292
Location: California, USA
A stable release version of TKaraoke 1.3 has been released. It should fix all bugs listed in this topic.
Users browsing this topic
Guest

We are moving to a new forum, this forum will be closed in a few days.
New Forum Address
Forum này sẽ đóng cửa trong vòng vài ngày, xem tin tức ở link trên.

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Powered by YAF. Customized for TKaraoke.com. Privacy Notice